Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2008

Pita Pockets with Guacamole Dip



Ingredients
1 ripe avocado
1-2 cloves of garlic (depends on how garlicky you want it)
1/2 tsp. lemon juice
1/4 red bell pepper
salt
pepper

1. mush avocado well (don't throw the pit stone away)
2. add the lemon juice and garlic, then salt and pepper to taste
3. mix well with 1/4 red bell pepper
4. now put the pit stone into the bowl since this prevents the Guacamole Dip to get an icky brown color !!!

I served it with toasted whole wheat Pita Pockets I bought at our Bio-Supermarket.



I spread a layer of Guacamole Dip and put cucumber, tomatoes as well as yellow & red bell peppers on it.






I used three cloves of garlic, definitely too much (and I love garlic with all my heart so that's gotta mean something) =p
Actually, I can still taste it, ha ha!

Keine Kommentare: