Sonntag, 18. Mai 2008

Deliciousness on top & inside of a Wrap

I bought a black olive tapenade a few days ago! It's soooo delicious and I like to spread it on every sandwich I make now ;)



Yesterday I used a tortilla, a layer of baked beans in tomato sauce, cucumber slices, then cherry tomatoes, on top of that lots of baby spinach and the perfection on top: red beets! Then I rolled it up, spread it with a thin layer of cream cheese and some olive tapenade.

I was worried the red beet might not taste that good in combination with tomatoes, but it was an incredibly tasty wrap! Oh how I love red beets!!!

Kommentare:

romina hat gesagt…

Red beats, tomatoes, cream cheese... olive tapenade?! What a DELICIOUS combination! A deli wouldn't be able to come up with that, not in a million years. That tapenade looks good enough to eat on its own! Yum!

VeggieGirl hat gesagt…

That wrap.... oh my goodness.... it's beautiful, delicious, PERFECT!! I need it, haha :0D

Alice (in Veganland) hat gesagt…

My mom just saw your picture and said "wow! that looks so yummy! what is it?". Feel proud! :-)

Lizzy hat gesagt…

Ha ha, thanks a lot you guys =)

Cookiemouse hat gesagt…

You are right. One can put olive tapenade on nearly everything, it tastes so good.

Lizzy hat gesagt…

Exactly! The taste coorperates so well with nearly everything =)
I'm glad I found a new spread!

Happy Herbivore! hat gesagt…

I love how all of the veggies are spilling out - that is perfection!

Liz² hat gesagt…

That wrap looks so perfect, tapenade and beets, wow!

Lizzy hat gesagt…

Lindsay - There's no such thing as too many veggies for me. That's why I swear quite a lot when eating a sandwich or sth because almost all of it falls out all the time. Can't help it though, I love my veggie-laden wraps ;)

Liz - You should definitely try this combination, I was surprised by just how delicious it was!