Montag, 14. Juli 2008

Chocolate Blueberry Lemon Corn Waffles

The WAFFLE HYPE continues!

An adaption of VwaV's Lemon Corn Waffles turned into Chocolate Blueberry Lemon Corn Waffles by adding about 2 Tbsp. blueberries and chocolate chips each. The batter turned out a little thick though, but they tasted good nevertheless!



My mom got me elderberry jelly from her trip. So sweet! And it was quite good, too!



I had my waffle with raspberry jam and the elderberry jelly because I was all out of fruit.



Gotta get back to work! I'll check your blogs & comment later. Oh, good morning and happy monday, btw!

Kommentare:

VeggieGirl hat gesagt…

Waffles AND elderberry jelly?!?!?! Divine!!

Haha, ah yes, we all have weeks like that :0D

Lizzy hat gesagt…

Ha ha! I shouldn't be overdoing it though or else I'll eat nothing but waffles soon. To be honest I'm already coming up with hearty waffle ideas so I won't feel like I'm eating dessert all day long =p

Alice (in Veganland) hat gesagt…

I would love to see a spicy waffle soon! This one looks perfect though :-)

Katy hat gesagt…

You have me convinced that I need to try those waffles from Vcon. They look fabulous!

mad about udon hat gesagt…

Those Vcon waffles are next on my list, I think. Oh, the late-night waffle cravings your post has just triggered... :-)

just me hat gesagt…

all your waffles look amazing...i'm so jealous of you bloggers with waffle irons! i need to save some money and buy one!!!

Lizzy hat gesagt…

Alice - Last night I couldn't sleep and lay in bed wondering what might work, ha ha =p

Katy - Oh do try them! I've come across a blog where the person didn't like them, but I just can't get over how yummy these are! So see for yourself, I'm curious now ;)

mad about udon - He he! Most of my waffles are made after 11 PM =p Late night waffle cravings are something I just can't not give into ;)

just me - Thank you =)
I bought the waffle iron after seeing tons of wonderful waffle posts from Ruby Red Vegan and Sweet Eats day after day until I couldn't stand it anymore =p I spent 40 € but it's a 3-in-1 thing. The waffle maker works great though, it does it's job! No way would I ever spent more than that on a waffle maker.