Dienstag, 21. Oktober 2008

Yellow Tomato Cauliflower Lentil Curry with Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts & Spinach

Phew, what a title.
Followed by an incredibly ugly cell phone image *shudders* (left my camera at my old appartment, moved into a new one yesterday).
So as ugly as this might look, it was a wonderfully comforting food for a fucking cold day.



I mixed together about 4-5 cups cauliflower florets & brussels sprouts, ca. 3 cups of potato slices, a can of lentils, about 1 1/2 cups Yellow Curry Sauce, 1 cup chopped spinach, 2 cups tomato sauce and 1/2 onion. And I put some fresh chopped basil on top.
Perfection, seriously. Luckily I made enough to live off it for the next two days.

Ha ha, see that Katie? I took my chopsticks with me ;) I hold them in my very own and special - and no way near correct - way, but I somehow manage to have the food land in my mouth and not on my lap (the way it happened every single time someone tried to teach me how you're actually supposed to hold chopsticks... seriously can't be done) and that's what important, non?

Kommentare:

VeggieGirl hat gesagt…

Holy yum!!

Jennifer (of Veg*n Cooking) hat gesagt…

That picture still makes this dish look fantastic no matter what you say! Yum! I want some cauliflower now! I hope you get your camera back soon!

Cookiemouse hat gesagt…

Hope you are happy with your new appartment.

Alice (in Veganland) hat gesagt…

Holding the chopsticks right is an art I've also not managed yet. Good to see you're still feeding yourself as good as it can be :-)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello, I was wondering what type of camera you use. Your pictures are always so pretty!

maya hat gesagt…

yum...great recipe

Aurélie hat gesagt…

Did that finish off the curry sauce bottle? Weird that it has to be used within 4 days. Looks yummy!

Aurelie
www.delectablevegetable.blogspot.com
http://aurelieshealthycuisine.com

The Veggie Guy hat gesagt…

Looks great. I'm usually a little frightened by cauliflower, but I would certainly try this dish. And no worries about the pic - I think it turned out just fine.

Great blog... I added you to my blogroll.

Kary hat gesagt…

I luv ur blog!!
this is total yummyness!