Dienstag, 5. August 2008

Lettuce Bean Veggie Salad

My this was a great lunch!



Lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, red cabbage, green garlicky beans with great northern beans and some ripped Falafel.



I'll have to make these kinds of salads more often! Especially now to take it to work with me.
When I arrived for the interview at Mattmo they had some sort of peperoni cut into pieces and asian crackers... the typical dutch snack, except there was no cheese. So yeah, I will definitely need to brin my own food, ha ha!

Oh btw, if anyone's interested I decided to make a blog for the time I'll be in Amsterdam. For friends and family to read so I won't have to email every single person.



I'm Loushka, in case you were wondering =p It's what basically everyone who knows me calls me.

Kommentare:

Ruby Red Vegan hat gesagt…

Yay! I'm glad you're back and blogging again!

And that looks like a great lunch indeed. Beans and veggies are so wonderful!

VeggieGirl hat gesagt…

Yum. Period.

shelby hat gesagt…

I love falafel! Or just about anything with chickpeas in it...

Nikki Douglas hat gesagt…

Great food and exciting about Amsterdam.

jessy hat gesagt…

oh my goodness - your salad looks soooooooo freak'n goooooood! :D

Mihl hat gesagt…

I love the colours! And I will definitely be reading your Amsterdam blog. What a great city, ich bin ein bisschen neidisch.

lighterportions hat gesagt…

Now that's one heck of a great looking salad.

Tuco hat gesagt…

Hey! Love the veganism and the peak oil graph! Glad you got to amsterdam... I'd love to go there sometime and just bicycle all over the place (and figure out some vegan restaurants to visit as well)

Cookiemouse hat gesagt…

Welcome to Amsterdam, Louschka!
We should meet for coffee sometime. You can email me at leightoncooke at gmail.com.

Aly hat gesagt…

Delicious!!

jd hat gesagt…

I can't get over how fantastic that salad looks! I never thought to use bits of falafel like that before... thanks for the great idea!

PS Have a fantastic time in Amsterdam. It's such a beautiful city!