The fruit bar was bleh, rather dry and not worth the money. I made some kind of Lara bar fakes this afternoon (they're not available here, but I wanted to know what the hype is all about). Didn't add any nuts though after the dryness of the bar from this morning and made Date-Cranberry-Banana, Date-Mango-Apple-Pineapple and Date-Apple-Cranberry ones instead. All the dried fruit was bought long before I went to Amsterdam so the expiration date was coming close and since back then I bought them with the intention to make the Lara bars anyway I figured now or never. I was actually afraid my blender would die on me, but it worked surprisingly well.
I also still had a chocolate coconut bar lying around that tasted fucking brilliant!
And some blueberry yogurt with banana and a ripped date-cocount confect.
Gotta pack some more food on days where we do so many calculations and theoretical stuff at school though, I felt like I was dying.
On days like these I wish I lived with Erin and would get a Lunchbox like hers (all the friggin goodness) prepared every morning. This lady really knows how to lunch!
5 Kommentare:
Sorry about the fruit bar; but everything looks fabulous!!
HOLY CRAP! That yogurt is so bright, I LOVE it!!!
I was quite impressed by the smoothies whe I was in Amsterdam, too.
The other bar is a bonvita, right? They are so good!
vg - i just had the homemade one, very yummy =)
shelby - haha yeah i'm a sucker for anything purple
mihl - the coconut bar is that one here. wie bounty, nur viel geiler (abgesehn davon dass ich bounty auch nie mochte, haha). glaub ich muss mir davon n paar auf halde legen ;)
hatte die marke völlig übersehn ;) mein vorrat von 2 stück den ich mir vor 3 stunden geholt hab is schon wieder aufgegessen, haha =p
Kommentar veröffentlichen